- Guido Fawkes posts where his readers come from. If you think blog are only read by fringe freaks, think again…
- ReadWriteWeb dives into the Technorati State of the Blogosphere data with some serious analysis
- The debate over working styles on the national newspapers continues. Wouldn’t you love to have Roy Greenslade’s inbox?
- Jeff Jarvis is looking for the most commonly-raised objections to fully embracing the web.
- This is what good link journalism looks like.
- And is the whole “Digital Native” idea a massive distraction – or a terrible excuse?
Become a One Man & His Blog member below to join the conversation (it's free!). As a member, you will also receive new posts by email (you can unsubscribe at any time).