A few things that have crossed my radar in the last 24 hours about Mr Marr’s little outburst:
- Paul Bradshaw reminds Mr Marr of his journalistic history. Irony is deployed…
- Krishnan Guru Murthy mounts a robust defence of using social media in journalism
- Kevin Marsh points out that many of Marr’s criticisms of bloggers apply to journalists, too.
- George Brock unpicks some of the terminology confusion implicit in Marr’s words.
- And a student ponders the implications…
Sign up for e-mail updates
Join the newsletter to receive the latest posts in your inbox.