Random links from tabs lingering in my browser at the end of the weekend:
- Wired editors are blogging the creation of a feature as it happens.
- Pete Ashton picks apart some of the terrible reporting around Google’s Chrome (and bloggers don’t do too well, either)
- Hacking Cough shows up just how bad some of the pictures submitted for print publication really are. A clear case of a little knowledge being dangerous when it comes to photo resolution.
- Is there any news left in today’s news stories?
- Is it time for a v ideo journalism camp in London?