Morning Coffee Reading - 25th Feb 2010
This morning’s “social media will eat you” links:
- Bloggers are snapping up the front row seats at London Fashion Week – another traditional bastion of journalism breached by the bloggers…
- What should news apps on the iPad look like? – good question.
- Review of the BBC’s social media guidelines – what it says.
- Why limiting employee’s online presence is a big mistake – warnings for anyone busy constructing social media guidelines…
- The Corporate Social Networking Manifesto – a good starting point
Sign up for e-mail updates
Join the newsletter to receive the latest posts in your inbox.