I’ve had one of those roller-coaster ride first day back at work sort of days. We are most certainly in a time of rapid change…
However, I can’t let the day pass without saying a big thank you to my guest bloggers while I was away:
- James Clark of the Road Transport group who gave us his CMS wishlist
- Martin Couzins of Travel Weekly who talked about the blurring of journalists’ career paths
- Paul Norman of *EGi*gave us an insight into a major title just starting to adapt to the social media age.
- Tim Relf of Farmers Weekly explained that journalists are becoming their own brand.
- Stuart Clarke of Flight Global suggested that community is king.
There’s some really good thoughts in their posts, and it gives me real hope for B2B journalism coming through this storm and out the other side as something more vibrant and exciting than it has ever been.