Because sometimes, you just have to get those tabs out of that browser:
- Idio and The Guardian partner to develop content delivery service – I’m convinced we should be doing more combination curated and algorithmic aggregation and discovery. Content is no longer rare. Selection of that content is.
- In a glass house, throwing stones? – Alison weighs in on the “is a journalism degree worthwhile?” debate started by Kelvin MacKenzie. Like her, I don’t have a journalism qualification. But unlike her, I never worked in regional newspapers. There have always been many routes into journalism.
- Five myths about the future of journalism – point three is the one I’m most interested in right now.
- The front page isn’t what it used to be – I’ve seen this clearly in our metrics. Front pages of websites just don’t really matter.
- Tweet late, e-mail early and don’t forget about Saturday – some thoughts about how to share content, and when, for maximum impact. And by thoughts I mean “research”.
Sign up for e-mail updates
Join the newsletter to receive the latest posts in your inbox.