I’m not a reality TV viewer, but the fact that the winner of the last series of The Apprentice claimed to be an SEO and digital expert brought Mark Wright onto my radar – mainly through the mocking he received on Twitter.
- Mark: “PPC on the other hand you can ask me any question in the whole world and I’ll answer it as well as anyone at Google would.”
Very rudely, I then took the bait & asked him a PPC question:
- Me: “What does RLSA stand for?”
- Mark: “Mate I’ve no idea. RSLA…”
- Me: “RLSA.”
- Mark: “What does it mean?”
- Me: “Remarketing Lists for Search Ads”
The line between self-confidence and delusion is ever-so-fine.
Sign up for e-mail updates
Join the newsletter to receive the latest posts in your inbox.