Been *far *too busy today, but wanted to kill the tabs before I headed home for the weekend…
- Some [predictions for 2019](http://broadstuff.com/archives/2013-The-Networked-Technology-world-in-2019.html)
- Horrible neologism of the week: [twilebrity](http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2010/02/twitter-201002)
- Google [beefs up its social web team](http://therealmccrea.com/2010/01/07/more-fire-power-for-googles-social-web-team/)
- Students! Are your [journalism tutors up to scratch](http://psmithjournalist.com/2010/01/online-journalism-education-in-the-uk-the-trouble-with-adapting-to-an-online-age/)?
- The [first five paragraphs of this post](http://www.ojr.org/ojr/people/robert/201001/1810/) had me chuckling. I’ve seen people do all of that.
- And your resolution for Monday? [Make more of Freedom of Information requests](http://fleetstreetblues.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-get-most-out-of-foi-requests.html).
Now get you to the pub. Call yourself a journalist? Pah. 🙂