Some interesting posts to while away the last few hours before the weekend:
- [Add Social Networking to Your Blog with BuddyPres](http://webworkerdaily.com/2010/02/18/add-social-networking-features-to-your-blog-with-buddypress/)s – social networking comes to the single user version of (self-hosted) WordPress. [Movable Type](http://www.movabletype.com/ "Movable Type")‘s had this for a while, but it’s tricky to integrate with existing blogs. Let’s see if this is easier…
- [Age of Social Network Users](http://twopointouch.com/social-media/age-of-social-network-users/) – who uses what and when – and what they’ll pay for.
- [Less Networks. More Meaning](http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/2010/02/networks.html) – Social networks are accelerating towards the information overload point. We need more tools to sort signal from noise.
- [How One Guy’s Photo Ended Up In The Iron Man Movie](http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/12/04/how-one-guys-flickr-photo-wound-up-in-the-iron-man-movie/) – a nice illustration of how the sourcing of media raw material has changed utterly.
- [10.2 Million Blogs Go Down for Two Hours](http://gigaom.com/2010/02/18/wordpress-outage-takes-us-and-10-2m-blogs-out-for-2-hours/) – a [wordpress.com](http://wordpress.com "WordPress.com") “oops”. Dangers of the cloud and all that.
- [How Not To Use Twitter](http://www.loudmouthman.com/2010/02/17/how-not-to-use-twitter/) – does what it says on the tin headline
[![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](https://i2.wp.com/www.onemanandhisblog.com/content/images/2010/02/reblog_c2.png?w=960)](http://reblog.zemanta.com/zemified/0b5c62ba-96b5-4d46-962c-24c0616f188f/ "Reblog this post [with Zemanta]")