![IMG_4990 - Version 2.jpg](http://www.onemanandhisblog.com//IMG_4990 - Version 2.jpg "IMG_4990 - Version 2.jpg")
Combined into one as it was done in one go:
- Radiohead, Arcade Fire and OKGo are releasing the creativity into the wild and letting their fans curate it
- Private enterprise needs to become more of a social enterprise, and thus be more sustainable
- Sally doesn’t envy the archeologists of the future, given the amount of data we’re creating
- Information overload is the problems – but it’s not buried. It’s there.
- The Eden Project is going to start gathering people’s creations around the project
- In order for curation to be strong in the future, we’re going to need a strong community around our brand, so they create material to curate.
- The Big Society – it is doable, and it needs to be sold in as achievable.
- Where are the quick wins? There are life hurdles to get over. What one thing could you do?
- Gary said that the + in Creativity +Curation hasn’t been talked about…