I’ve got a busy week ahead of me, liveblogging the [Like Minds events at Social Media Week London](http://wearelikeminds.com/socialmediaweek). Above you can see the spectacular Like Minds social media hub, where [Le Santo](http://www.lesanto.com/index.html) and I are hard at work; he’s busy livetweeting the events and owning the hashtag.
I’m doing the blogging on the Like Minds site, so I’ll link the posts here:
- [Social Media for events](http://wearelikeminds.com/live/social-media-for-events)
- [The Future of Brand Communication](http://wearelikeminds.com/live/social-media-brand-communications)
- [Social Media Governance and the Law](http://wearelikeminds.com/live/social-media-governance-law)
- [The Social Business Immersive](http://wearelikeminds.com/live/social-business-immersive)
- [The Future of Social Media in Business](http://wearelikeminds.com/live/the-future-of-social-media-in-business)
- [Trust and Social Influence](http://wearelikeminds.com/live/trust-and-social-influence)